Surgent's Accountability: Stop the Blame Game (ABLG)
Good managers know how to delegate, but it can be a challenge to manage employees who are more interested in passing the buck than being responsible. Lack of ownership and responsibility can bog down processes and shut down projects. This workshop will help you create a game plan for building a culture of accountability with your team.
- Defining three critical elements: responsibility, empowerment and accountability, and how they work together to create results
- Designing and using clear agreements that provide clarity
- Skills for holding yourself and others accountable for results, no matter what
- Knowing where you are in the accountability game... what you do/don’t do well
- Create a game plan for building a culture of accountability with your team
Supervisors, managers, team leads, and individual contributors
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.