The Best Federal Tax Update Course by Surgent (BFTU)
The President and Congress have delivered a revolutionary tax reform plan, and Surgent will bring you all of the details critical to you and your practice. These changes will affect your clients this coming season, and they will look to you to understand the issues and develop a plan that serves their best interests. In this course, tax advisors will be fully updated on the most important legislative and regulatory developments of the season as well as major trends and changes in the case law. Included is full coverage of all tax implications with a view toward planning.
- Full coverage of tax reform implications
- Taxation of pass-through entities
- Deduction of home mortgage interest
- New depreciation rules and Sec 179 expensing
- Modification of NOL Rules
- New alimony rules
- Advanced practitioner issues
- Review of pertinent cases and rulings regarding exclusions, character issues, retirement plans, travel and other items affecting your individual taxpayers
- Practice aids, including all the numbers applicable for the current tax year -- inflation-adjusted amounts, mileage rates, retirement contributions, and more
- Recent developments with business entities, including C corporations, S corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies
- The latest issues related to passive activities, substantiation and any other late-breaking tax law changes
- Understand the latest tax law changes
- Understand strategies and techniques for individuals to use in light of tax changes
- Understand current cases and rulings affecting individuals and businesses
CPAs who need to know the latest tax law changes in all areas of practice
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.