Surgent's Looking Ahead: Predicting Future Financial Issues and Their Impact on Accountants in Industry (FFFE)
This program explores the current economic trends and analyzes their impact on you as the financial executive in areas of professional skepticism, medical care costs, Social Security viability, the dollar as a world currency, the national infrastructure, and the "fate of the states" as well as the AICPA's top 10 trends and technologies. Specific recommendations and insights will be offered to you to deal with the challenges.
- The future of medical care in the United States and impact on your employees and your costs
- Future of Social Security and impact on retirement planning and employee retention
- Impact on financial executive if the dollar is no longer the world currency
- “Fate of the States” – will the location of your business make you less competitive?
- Future of workmen’s compensation
- Future of interest rates
- Impact of greater reliance on technology
- AICPA top 10 trends and technologies
- National infrastructure
- Impact of continuing uncertainty in markets
- Understand the prophetic financial issues for the CFO/Controller such as professional skepticism and the CPA
- Become attuned to broad based business knowledge
- Become a futurist to effectively lead your organization to success
Financial executives including CFOs, Controllers, and Managers
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.