Surgent's Excel: Mastering PivotTables (EXPV)
PivotTable is a fancy term for an Excel report that summarizes data. If you have not yet had the good fortune of exploring PivotTables, it is about time. In this session, we'll dig into PivotTables, understand the report layout options, and examine PivotTable formulas.
- Explore PivotTable capabilities and functionality
- Examine report layout options
- Write PivotTable formulas to create calculated fields
- Obtain a basic comfort level using PivotTables
- Understand the various report layout options
- Recall the steps to write a PivotTable formula
Accounting professionals using Excel for Windows
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.