Surgent's Key Current Financial and Economic Issues Facing the Financial Executive (KFFE)
This program explores the current economic trends and analyzes their impact on you as the financial executive in areas of human resource management; credit markets and banking; uncertainty and regulatory policy; cash flow planning strategies; debt and equity mix impacts in uncertain markets; globalization of the market; social security funding and impact on retirement planning; and acquiring distressed companies and assets. Specific recommendations and insights will be offered to you to deal with the challenges.
- The impact of current economic trends on employment and human relations policies
- The impact of the current credit markets on banking relationship and financial needs of the organization and the organizations ability to raise capital
- Uncertainty in the regulatory environment on planning and business expansion
- The safety and soundness of the financial plans for your organization in an uncertain economic climate
- Debt and equity mix
- Competing in a global market place and steps to take to become more competitive globally.
- Evaluation of the impact of federal, state and municipal deficits and unfunded mandates as it relates to tax planning
- Social Security funding as it relates to providing retirement plans for your employees
- Safety and soundness of your credit and collections processes and selection of customers in an uncertain environment
- Influencing growth through acquisition of distressed organizations
- The economic way ahead for the CFO/Controller in 2014 and beyond
- Understand the current economic issues for the CFO/Controller including:
- Regulatory, Fiscal and Monetary policies impact on the organization
- Hiring and human relations in a turbulent market
- Managing the finances of the organization
- Managing risk in an uncertain economic climate
Financial executives including CFOs, Controllers, and Managers
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.