Surgent's QuickBooks: Internal Control Tips & Tricks (QBIC)
QuickBooks provides features to enhance security and support management policies. Learn to use these features to enhance internal controls.
- The security of your records starts with the security of your network and physical environment
- Configuring Preferences & User Rights to enhance security and financial reporting
- Work Flow that can affect and improve financial reporting
- QuickBooks date driven Transactions and how they can improve or degrade the integrity of the company file
- Recording Activity from Other Sources
- Reports and tools to manage the file easily
- Know about network security to protect QuickBooks files
- Configure preferences user rights to meet the needs of the organization’s security and enhance financial reporting
- Learn about work flow that can enhance security and improve financial reporting using Estimates, Sales Orders, and Purchase Orders
- Learn how to efficiently and accurately enter data created outside of QuickBooks such as other programs, websites, and payroll
- Lean how the dating of transactions affects the inventory, financial reporting, and integrity of the company file
- Identify reports to help manage company file and identify issues
QuickBooks users in public accounting, industry, government, and non-profit organizations
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.