Surgent's QuickBooks Online: Web-Based Software to Make Bookkeeping Easier (QBOL)
QuickBooks online is a web-based accounting application that can be used on Windows or Mac computers, smart phones, and tablets that can access the internet. QuickBooks Online is designed to meet the basic needs of an organization and then supplemented with apps to customize the system to meet advanced requirements. This software application is constantly updated with new features!
- Overview of QuickBooks Online vs. Desktop Options
- QuickBooks Online Independent Contractor (Self-Employed)
- QuickBooks Online Small Business Editions (Simple Start, Essentials, Plus)
- Apps that increase the functionality of QuickBooks Online
- Understand the differences between the QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop
- Learn how to use QuickBooks Contractor & QuickBooks Online – Small Business Version
- Learn how to access QuickBooks Online using the web access and the desktop app
- Learn how to work with connected bank and credit card accounts
- Understand Transaction Processing in QuickBooks Online
- Learn how to create and budgets and budget vs. actual reports
- Learn how to customize reports to meet your needs
- Learn how Apps increase the functionality of QuickBooks Online to meet your business needs
QuickBooks users in public accounting industry, government, and non-profit organizations
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.