Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
Lunch, materials and parking included
- Identify the changes for individuals under the TCJA
- Explain the significant changes made to qualified improvement property
- Explain the new deduction of 20% of qualified business income
- Identify the changes made to methods of accounting which allow more businesses (even a business where inventory is a major income-producing factor) to use the cash method
- Recognize the changes made to estate and gift taxation
- Explain the changes made to the section 179 deduction and the additional types of property which will qualify for the section 179 deduction in 2018
- Explain the effect of the TCJA on partnerships, C corporations, and S corporations
This seminar will discuss the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA), which made significant changes that will affect all individuals and many businesses, especially the new deduction for 20% of the qualified business income.
For all tax professionals
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by May 5, 2018.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by May 5, 2018.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.
Neighbor Island Discount
Applicable for Neighbor Island members in good standing
Associate Neighbor Island Discount
Applicable for Associate Neighbor Island members in good standing