Year 2017 Tax Update
After completing this course the participant will be able to:
- Describe new developments in pension and IRA rules
- Explain new developments that affect S corporations, LLCs, and partnerships
- Summarize the most recent tax accounting provisions, including the current status of the repair regulations
- Discuss the latest changes affecting passive activity losses, including the rules that apply to real estate professionals
- Describe the latest changes that affect individuals who itemize deductions, including the current status of the deductibility of qualified residence interest
- Discuss the current status of the ABLE program and myRAs
- Describe the latest developments on depreciation; bonus depreciation, 179 deduction, and leasehold improvements
- Discuss the current status of the return preparer rules, e-filing requirements, and PTINs
- Discuss updates on alimony, child support, dependency exemption, and innocent spouse
- Describe the latest developments in IRS procedures and practices, including Circular 230
- Discuss the recent changes in the estate and gift tax rules
- Discuss recent developments in employment and self-employment tax
This comprehensive federal Tax Update will cover all new tax legislation, including President Trumps and the Republicans Tax Reform Blueprint, any changes to the ACA, and Qualified Small Employer Health Reimbursement Arrangements; and other new regulations, cases, and rulings in all areas of federal taxation through October 15, 2017.
Registration for this course has passed.
Early Registration Member Fee
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing and register by November 29, 2017.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Early Registration Non-Member Fee
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA and register by November 29, 2017.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.
Neighbor Island Discount
Applicable for Neighbor Island members in good standing
Associate Neighbor Island Discount
Applicable for Associate Neighbor Island members in good standing
CPE ChoiceLearn more about CPE Choice.
|CPE Choice Fee||$240.00|