SeniorController at Elite Parking Services
Job posted on June 23, 2020
Since 1992, ELITE Parking Services has been proudly serving Hawaii′s businesses, people, and hospitality industry with the state′s best valet and self-parking services. But what we do is more than simply parking cars. Our philosophy is to provide the most efficient and courteous valet services at affordable rates and ensure that every guest we serve feels special, secure, and respectfully cared for.
Elite Parking is hiring a Senior Controller. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring consistent corporate financial strategy through a range of avenues such as managing and allocating accounts, financial statements, and tax data. We are looking for a candidate to work closely with our management team to develop best practices.
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department and establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
• Assist with financial planning and implement systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying data
• Oversee budget forecasting and cash flow management
• Meet financial accounting objectives and establish and maintain fiscal files and records
• Maintains a documented system of accounting policies and procedures; implements a system of controls over accounting transactions to minimize risk.
• Oversees the production of financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
• Recommends benchmarks that will be used to measure the company's performance.
• Provides financial analysis
• Works with external auditors and provides needed information for the annual audit.
• Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
• Excellent leadership and management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Proficient in accounting and tax preparation software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration required.
• Ten years or more of related experience required.
• Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designation preferred.
• E-Commerce business experience preferred.
How to Apply
Come join our dynamic team!
Apply online at http://www.eliteparking.net
Interested applicants must apply online.
July 23, 2020