CSATS provides a wide range of accounting, consulting and tax services to small businesses and individuals. Matt's accounting career began as an auditor with Ernst & Young in the Honolulu office, followed by corporate accounting roles at Alexander & Baldwin and The Gas Company (now Hawaii Gas). This experience allows him to bring his corporate accounting and audit experience to the small business environment especially in areas such as internal controls and financial reporting.
Prior to his accounting career he was a nuclear engineer on fast attack submarines stationed at Pearl Harbor and helped start up the HPOWER plant.
Separate from CSATS, Matt is also a Financial Advisor.
Fields of Practice
- Accounting - Bookkeeping
- Accounting - Compilations & Reviews
- Accounting - Small Business
- Construction Contractors
- Day Care / Child Care
- Elder Care / Nursing Homes
- Financial Planning - Business
- Financial Planning - Investment
- Financial Planning -Personal
- Financial Planning - Retirement
- Information Technology
- IRS Representation
- Ministry / Churches
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Payroll Services
- Small or Closely-Held Business
- Taxation - Corporation, Partnership, LLP, LLC
- Taxation - Estate, Trust & Gift
- Taxation - Individual
- Other States