Financial Accounting Standards: Acquisitions, Impairment & Restructuring 2023
Gain insights that offer more than just a review of hot accounting topics and recent changes in areas such as private company accounting and other specialized subjects. Refresh research skills and practice using codification. Case studies and real-life examples will help attendees readily apply the information covered. This course meets the specific CPA accounting requirements that are required to meet for the re-issuance of their license.
• Long-lived asset impairment
• Goodwill impairment
• Intangible impairment
• Restructuring costs
• Recognize ways to improve research skills
• Identify recent changes to accounting standards in reporting and disclosure
• Identify common disclosure deficiencies
• Determine how to enhance internal accounting documentation
CPAs, accountants and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.