Financial Accounting Standards: Stock Based Compensation 2023
This interactive course offers more than a review of hot accounting topics and recent changes in areas such as private company accounting and other specialized subjects. Refresh research skills and practice using codification. Case studies and real-life examples will help attendees readily apply information covered. This course meets the specific accounting requirements that CPAs are required to meet for re-issuance of their license.
• Common types of stock compensation
• Accounting for stock compensation
• Valuing stock-based compensation
• Recognize ways to improve research skills
• Identify recent changes to accounting standards in reporting and disclosure
• Identify common disclosure deficiencies
• Determine how to enhance internal accounting documentation
CPAs, accountants and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.