QuickBooks Online: Changing the Paradigm of Small Business Accounting
From accounting transactions to managing payroll, QuickBooks Online (QBO) provides accessible tools for small businesses to manage operations more efficiently and profitably. Learn how to put the power of QBO to work for you.
Topics to be examined include: when it comes to setting up companies in QBO; converting existing QuickBooks to QBO; and recording common transactions in QBO, among other tasks. Also, get up to speed on creating and distributing reports using QBO and understand the types of companies that are ideal candidates for QBO—and those that should likely avoid using the service.
This course is great for professionals who are considering changing accounting programs or cloud-based accounting services, or are curious about cloud-based accounting options.
- Explore situations where QuickBooks Online is a viable option.
- Cover advanced features in QuickBooks Online to manage small businesses more effectively.
- Learn about customized reports with QuickBooks Online.
- Discover integrated options available in QuickBooks Online.
- Identify situations in which QuickBooks Online is the optimal accounting solution and its cloud-based, collaborative accounting advantages.
- Differentiate between various QuickBooks Online service options.
- Identify and utilize various features to improve the accounting function in small businesses.
- Create customized financial and operational reports using QuickBooks Online.
- Interchangeably convert existing data between QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks Online.
Accounting and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.