CalCPA PFP Wealth Wednesdays: New Year Retirement Plan Opportunities
This is not your dad's 401k plan. Join Frank Tortora, a key representative of the AICPA Member Retirement Plan, as he shares the extraordinary opportunity CPAs have regarding this special member benefit.
Over the decades, national outcomes have not meaningfully changed within 401k plans, and yet these plans are vitally important to helping Americans, including CPAs and CPA firms. Gain insights from this specially designed presentation for CPAs and their firms. If you're not a member of AICPA but are a member of your state society, you can avail yourself of the AICPA Member Benefit program. Additionally, maintain your established relationship with your CPA financial advisor.
- The AICPA 401k opportunity.
- Emerging legislative issues in the employer retirement plan space.
- Mandatory state IRA programs.
- The plan options.
- Identify the existing laws that will lead to a more successful retirement outcome.
- How to set up a plan to take advantage of tax free retirement plan growth.
- Become a leader in designing a plan by changing the framing of the plan.
CPAs, business owners and financial planners.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.