You Can Increase Your PowerPoint Skills
Learn how to transform boring, generic PowerPoints to make presentations "pop." This course presents ways to improve production skills to deliver great content.
No one wants a poorly-received presentation due to weak PowerPoint production skills. Review the best practices to consider when creating a PowerPoint presentation. This course will evaluate the use of font choices like size or the application of color. Also, weigh in on the overuse—or underuse—of animations or slide transitions. Discover how to keep slides consistent throughout a presentation by highlighting features that ensure a successful presentation.
- Best Practices in PowerPoint slide deck design
- Using the Slide Master feature in PowerPoint
- Adding Transitions and Animations to presentations
- Tools to make presentations “pop” such as SmartArt, Screen Clippings, and Themes
- Beneficial presentation playback options
- Recognize ways to improve PowerPoint presentations.
- List three features that add consistency and value to slide shows.
- Choose the best tools to make a presentation stronger.
- Identify methods of presentation playback that benefit both the presenter and the audience.
Accounting and business professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.