Advanced Personal Financial Planning Update
New personal financial planning strategies are regularly emerging due to evolving personal goals in rough economic and legal environments. Review developments from the past year in areas of insurance, investment, retirement, tax, estate, and personal financial planning.
Drawn from recent publications, review the latest financial strategies and planning changes in the areas of financial planning; insurance; investments selection and management; and retirement, including Social Security and Medicare. Additionally, cover estate and tax planning strategies that enable practitioners to better serve clients by allowing them to take advantage of new opportunities.
- Retirement: accumulation and decumulation techniques, Social Security, Medicare, and long-term care.
- Debt management, including reverse mortgages.
- Insurance and investments from a life-planning perspective.
- Income tax legislation, cases, and rulings.
- Estate and trust planning strategies.
- Identify significant developments over the past 12 months in the areas of insurance, investment, retirement, tax, estate, and personal financial planning.
- Identify traditional financial planning principles and assess how to implement recent personal financial planning developments into financial plans.
Attorneys, CPAs, CFPs and other financial planners.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.