Federal and California Tax Update for Businesses and Estates
Stay current on tax law changes that impact you and your practice. Dive into the latest federal and California tax developments affecting C and S corps, partnerships, estates, trusts and exempt organizations.
This course will examine details of new legislation, guidance on the TCJA, 2019 cases and rulings and provide valuable planning and practice insights.
Course materials summarize key developments, and the e-Book provides links to the full text of source documents discussed during the program. Materials are supplemented by a website maintained for this course—mntaxclass.com—which provides up-to-date additions, including instructor PPT slides and other supplementary materials.
Note: This is the companion course to Federal and California Tax Update for Individuals.
- 2019 federal and California tax legislation.
- 2019 final and proposed regulations affecting businesses, exempt organizations, trusts and estates.
- Significant IRS and FTB rulings and notices.
- Important business, trust and estate tax cases.
- Tax practice and compliance developments.
- Recognize new federal and California tax legislation affecting corporations, partnerships, estates and trusts, and how that legislation will impact your clients.
- Identify the past year's significant regulations, IRS and FTB rulings, as well as other administrative guidance on business and estate tax matters.
- Determine the most important 2019 court cases addressing business and estate tax issues.
CPAs, financial professionals and attorneys.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.