Everyday Ethics: Doing Well by Doing Good?"Regulatory Review
Review California Accountancy Act and California Board of Accountancy regulations specific to practicing accounting in California, as well as actions that have led to CBA disciplinary actions against licensees.
This program is designed to fulfill the California Board of Accountancy's two-hour regulatory review education requirement.
- California Accountancy Act specific to the practice of public accountancy in California: articles 1.5, 3.5, 4, 5.5, 6, 6.5 and 7.
- California Board of Accountancy regulations specific to the practice of public accountancy in California.
- Accountancy Regulations articles 1, 9, 12, 12.5 and 13.
- Recall the California Accountancy Act and its articles and California Board of Accountancy regulations.
- Identify CBA disciplinary actions, including highlights of misconduct.
CPAs and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.