Accountancy Laws, Ethics, Taxes and Financial Reporting: Regulatory Review
Cover case studies and engage in discussion questions that cover the California Accountancy Act, CBA regulations and actions that have led to recent CBA disciplinary actions.
This course fulfills the California Board of Accountancy's two-hour regulatory review requirement.
- California Accountancy Act
- California Board of Accountancy regulations
- CBA disciplinary actions and highlights of misconduct
- Identify potential violations of the California Accountancy Act and Regulations.
- Recall the disciplinary powers and actions available to the California Board of Accountancy.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.