Accounting Fraud Webcast
Gain an understanding of the fundamentals of preventing and detecting fraud as we dive into the principles of fraud examination and methodology, fraud detection and fraud deterrence.
Lessons are provided in an interactive format that draw from real-world cases. Additionally, engage in discussion regarding the fraud triangle as it pertains to the emerging global landscape.
Formerly titled: Forensic Accounting
- Accounting principles and fraudulent financial statements.
- Types of fraud with a focus on management fraud.
- Identify how and why occupational fraud is committed.
- Recognize how fraudulent conduct may be deterred.
- Identify the red flags, circumstances and frequency of accounting fraud.
- Recognize the magnitude and financial implications of fraud to establish better controls.
- Determine the potential fraud risk within your own organization.
- Determine steps to recognize and minimize your organization's risk to fraud.
CPAs and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.