Financial Statement Analysis for Managers Webcast
Financial statements tell a story and a careful analysis of accounting ratios can reveal the plot. Understand the relationship of desegregation of key ratios that contribute to the effective management of a company.
Learn a compact, efficient approach to financial statement analysis and be introduced to a set of basic-to-intermediate analytic approaches and tools that provide insightful outputs to a wide spectrum of users with varied analytic objectives.
Learn how information in financial reports can be used to evaluate management performance; address the changing economic landscape and how accounting and finance professionals need to adapt to a new way of thinking; and learn about the instructor's 'Open Balance Sheet' which is a tool to navigate through these turbulent times.
- Value of DuPont analysis
- Pros/cons of ratio analysis
- Cash flow analysis
- Operating leverage vs. financial leverage
- Effective financial performance measures
- Open balance sheet
- Identify how to effectively manage with the help of higher-quality analysis.
- Determine areas of improvement for better asset utilization in the changing landscape.
- Identify better business plans using insight gained from informed financial analysis.
- Determine how to curtail costs and restructure a stronger revenue-generating balance sheet.
CPAs, financial managers and accountants.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.