Revenue: Topic 606 In Depth
Publicly traded companies have now implemented ASC 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers. All other entities are adopting in their fiscal years beginning after Dec. 15, 2018. Now is the time to ensure you understand the Topic in depth.
This course will help attendees understand ASC 606 by reviewing both examples to best illustrate concepts, and disclosures by reviewing actual disclosures from adopters.
Formerly titled: Revenue: Past, Present and Future
- FASB ASC 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- ASC 340-40, Other Assets and Deferred Costs
- All recently released updates to ASC 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- Identify how to report the treatment of revenue from contracts with customers (ASC 606), with examples drawn from the illustrative guide.
- Identify recently released updates to ASC 606.
- Recognize the disclosure and transition requirements.
- Review recent disclosures from annual reports.
CPAs, auditors, consultants, and financial and management professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.