Create Reports that Matter: Turn Information into Action
Financial managers at all levels produce volumes of reports every year. Unfortunately, not all of these reports generate an equivalent degree of action. Learn how to plan, process and effectively present financial information.
This seminar provides answers for accountants who want to become better catalysts for action. Learn to generate actionable responses to your reports.
Formerly titled: Financial Reporting: Turn Information into Action
- Understand your customers' needs.
- Link reporting to strategy.
- Develop the right metrics.
- Determine your user's requirements.
- Understand how to select reporting tools.
- Know what tools are available.
- Deliver information on manager's dashboard.
- Report examples.
- Identify how to ask the right questions to help you prepare better reports.
- Determine the best reporting tools available and how to select them.
- Select graphics that will create better and clearer visual presentations.
- Choose the most effective presentation options.
- Identify new ways for presenting financial information.
Corporate financial managers.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.