Leadership Skills Training
Today's competitive environment requires leaders in a company or team to work through diverse and often complex scenarios. Learn about the importance of sound leadership skills.
Topics will include differentiating between a leader and a manager and learning to identify and eliminate roadblocks to successful leadership. Also, using various leadership scenarios, we will address common workforce issues and learn techniques to best handle workforce diversity.
- Leadership roadblocks
- Leadership vs. "managership"
- Skill-building techniques: communications, negotiations and personal marketing
- Leadership in ethics
- Psychodynamic leadership theory
- Leadership traits, skills and styles
- Identify leadership skills and common roadblocks.
- Recognize effective leadership vs. simply managing.
- Determine leadership skill-building techniques, including communications, negotiations and personal marketing.
- Recall leadership styles, the psychology of leading and ethical thought leadership.
CPAs, CFOs, controllers and managers.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.