Financial Statement Analysis: Unraveling the Mystery For Management
Accounting and financial reporting seem like foreign languages to many non-financial professionals. Use this program to get all stakeholders on the same financial literacy page.
Learn to communicate more effectively with the recipients of financial information by reviewing the basics of financial statements and financial reporting; build an understanding of the power of routine financial statement analysis; discover the connection between analysis and action and learn how this can impact the standard-setting process.
- Financial statement content
- The power of analysis
- Converting numbers to action
- 10 keys to accounting knowledge success
- Identify the basics of financial statements and financial reporting.
- Recognize the power of routine financial statement analysis.
- Determine the connection between analysis and action.
- Recall how you can impact the standard setting process.
- Identify ten keys to accounting knowledge success.
CPAs and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.