Ethical Responsibilities For CPAs: Ethics
Keep current on the many ethical requirements imposed on the profession by standards-setting organizations and legislative action. Discuss regulatory, legal and ethical requirements which are imposed on the profession.
Take a pragmatic approach to course materials and recognize potential regulatory problems and find ways to avoid liability from these requirements.
- Ethical Responsibilities for CPAs
- The AICPA CODE OF Professional Conduct
- PCAOB Ethical Standards
- The Sarbanes Oxley Act
- The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Circular 230 for Tax Practitioners
- The Dodd Frank Banking Reform Act
Recognize the ethical requirements brought about by professional standards and legislation.
CPAs and tax practitioners.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.