Ethical Responsibilities For CPAs: Ethics
Keep current on the many ethical requirements imposed on the profession by standards-setting organizations and legislative action. Discuss regulatory, legal and ethical requirements which are imposed on the profession.
Take a pragmatic approach to course materials and recognize potential regulatory problems and find ways to avoid liability from these requirements.
- Ethical Responsibilities for CPAs
- The AICPA CODE OF Professional Conduct
- PCAOB Ethical Standards
- The Sarbanes Oxley Act
- The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Circular 230 for Tax Practitioners
- The Dodd Frank Banking Reform Act
Recognize the ethical requirements brought about by professional standards and legislation.
CPAs and tax practitioners.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.