SSARS Codification: Preparation, Compilation and Review of Financial Information
Learn about the Preparation of Financial Statements service, significant changes to the Compilation standards and better understand the updated Review engagement standards.
In SSARS 21-24, the AICPA Accounting and Review Services Committee (ARSC) introduced the Preparation service to SSARS, which significantly changed the landscape for compilation services and rewrote the Compilation and Review Standards in clarity format. Attendees will review SSARS requirements and financial statements.
Formerly titled: SSARS 21-24: Preparation, Compilation and Review of Financial Information Webcast
- SSARS Codification requirements
- SSARS engagements including prepartion of financial statements, compilation of financial statements or proforma financial information, review of financial statements
- Identify compilation requirements.
- Identify review requirements.
- Identify preparation of financial statements requirements.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.