Advanced Fraud Case Study: Part 1
Fraud strikes at any size or type of business. First in a two-part class, cover real-world case studies of financial fraud from a top fraud investigator.
- Update your fraud terminology
- Arson and fraud
- Real-life case studies
- Recognize how frauds are perpetrated, situations that are susceptible to fraud and the economic impact of fraud.
- Determine procedures to reduce risk of fraud.
- Recognize what to do if you find a fraud.
- Identify fraud terminology.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.