Advanced Fraud Case Study: Part 2
Second in a two-part class, dive deep into the world of financial fraud. Cover real-world case studies and ways to stop fraud dead in its tracks.
- Walking through a real fraud case.
- Recognize how frauds are perpetrated.
- Identify the economic impact of fraud.
- Determine procedures to reduce risk of fraud and what to do if you find a fraud.
- Determine how to increase sensitivity to situations that are susceptible to fraud.
- Learn how to prevent and deal with Cyberfraud issues.
CPAs and auditors.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.