Private Company Accounting: New Challenges, New Directions
Understand how FASB’s convergence project and private company reporting can affect your company.
The convergence process is winding down. FASB and the IASB have issued new revenue recognition and lease accounting standards. Whether or not IFRS becomes the basis for U.S. accounting standards, the convergence and private company accounting changes impact activities well beyond financial reporting.
IFRS convergence and private company accounting changes impact activities well beyond financial reporting. Awareness of IFRS adoption efforts by the SEC is one thing; understanding how FASB's convergence project and private company reporting can affect your company is a very different issue. You cannot afford to miss this critical, entertaining and interactive course.
- Revenue recognition accounting
- Lease accounting
- Financial instrument accounting
- Financial statement presentation
- Recognize the new FASB standards for revenue recognition and lease accounting.
- Identify the available accounting standard choices for private companies.
- Determine 10 actionable items to help you and the businesses you advise prepare for unpredictable times ahead.
- Identify critical operations issues.
CFOs, controllers, managers and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.