Excel Power User Module 2: Fundamental Functions, Concepts, Techniques
The Excel Power User series helps you improve your Excel proficiency and quickly complete tasks.
In this session, cover fundamental functions, concepts and techniques that provide a firm foundation for our workbooks. Continue to integrate these items as we proceed throughout the series.
Note: This session is presented with Excel for Windows. Items covered may not be available in Excel for Mac.
- Better summing
- Skinny row
- Hide worksheets
- Highlight input cells
- Workbook and Worksheet organization
- Nested functions
- Selection groups
- Workbook design principles
- Determine why the SUBTOTAL function is preferred to the SUM function in many situations.
- Identify a technique that helps ensure a new row inserted between the last data row and the formula row is included in the total row formula.
- Recognize at least three workbook design principles.
Accounting and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.