Excel Power User Module 3: Six Critical Excel Functions
The Excel Power User series helps you improve your Excel proficiency and quickly complete tasks.
In this session, explore six important Excel functions that enable us to automate a variety of tasks, as well as continue to integrate these functions as we proceed throughout the series.
Note: This session is presented with Excel for Windows. Items covered may not be available in Excel for Mac.
- Conditional summing basics with SUMIFS
- Remove duplicates
- Lookup basics
- Improving VLOOKUP with MATCH
- Improving VLOOKUP with VALUE and TEXT
- Moving beyond VLOOKUP with INDEX
- Identify the keyboard shortcut for evaluating formula text.
- Recall the arguments for the SUMIFS function.
- Recognize the Excel feature that removes duplicate values within a range.
Accounting and financial professionals.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.