Federal Income Taxation Of Marijuana Businesses
CPAs and industry professionals need to stay current with the evolving federal income tax and other applicable tax laws applied to marijuana.
At least ten states—including California—and the District of Columbia allow legalized marijuana sales and many more allow medical marijuana sales. Attendees will become familiar with rules and challenges that affect this growing industry to serve clients best.
- Income taxability
- Restrictions on expense deductibility
- Application of capitalization rules
- Ethical and non-tax legal constraints
- Identify the primary legal and tax changes affecting businesses.
- Determine the effects of correctly reporting marijuana sales for federal income tax purposes.
Tax practitioners and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.