Personal Financial Planning Update: General Financial Planning
This course focuses on updating CPAs to the newest changes in personal financial planning as it relates to insurance, investments, education, retirement, estate, cash flow management, divorce, closely held businesses and other relevant topics. Discuss critical topics, including planning for education, divorce, charitable, special circumstances, business owners and highly compensated executives.
Formerly titled: Personal Financial Planning Update: General Financial Planning Update
- Personal financial planning process
- Cash flow management
- Insurance, investment, income tax, education, retirement and estate planning
- Understanding client issues, diagnosing client exposures, and determining client solutions
- Closely held business owner strategies
- Identify the latest financial planning trends in the marketplace and learn how to apply them.
- Determine how to incorporate the personal financial planning process as part of the client's emotional and financial life cycle
- Determine when to evaluate insurance concerns and provide practical recommendations.
- Recognize investment strategies and strategies to evaluate the marketplace.
- Determine financial planning issues relevant to Form 1040.
- Evaluate educaiton planning options
- Evaluate retirement planning strategies
- Identify estate planning opportunities and suggest plans of action.
CPAs and financial planning professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.