Federal Tax Update for Individuals
This in-depth analysis of the year's important changes in federal tax law will take you through new legislation, regulations, cases, rulings and other important developments affecting individual taxpayers including TCJA guidance.
Course materials summarize each important development and the e-book provides links to the full text of source documents discussed during the program, including significant tax statutes, cases, regulations and rulings of the past year affecting individuals. Materials are supplemented by a website maintained for this course—mntaxclass.com—which provides up-to-date additions, including instructor PPT slides and other supplementary materials.
Note: This is the companion course to Federal Tax Update for Businesses and Estates. These courses should be distinguished from the two federal and California tax update courses offered by the instructors.
- 2019 federal tax legislation
- 2019 final and proposed individual income tax regulations
- Relevant IRS rulings and notices
- Relevant individual income tax cases
- Tax practice and compliance matters, planning, and due diligence considerations
- Identify new federal tax legislation affecting individuals.
- Determine the past year's significant regulations; IRS rulings; and other administrative guidance on individual income tax matters.
- Identify the most important 2019 court cases addressing individual income tax issues.
- Identify new or enhanced due diligence areas.
CPAs, tax practitioners and attorneys.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.