Federal Tax Update for Businesses and Estates
Get up to date on the year's tax law changes while focusing on the latest federal tax developments affecting C and S corporations, partnerships, estates, trusts and exempt organizations.
Also examine new legislation, TCJA guidance, 2019 cases and rulings and discover valuable planning and practice insights. Course materials summarize each important development and the eBook provides links to the full text of source documents discussed during the program.
Materials are supplemented by a website maintained for this course—mntaxclass.com—which provides up-to-date additions, including instructor PPT slides and other supplementary materials.
Note: This is the companion course to Federal Tax Update for Individuals.
- 2019 federal tax legislation
- Significant IRS rulings and notices
- Important business, trust and estate tax cases
- Tax practice and compliance matters, planning and due diligence reminders
- Recognize new federal tax legislation affecting corporations, partnerships, estates and trusts, and how that legislation will impact your clients.
- Identify the past year's significant regulations, IRS rulings and other administrative guidance on business and estate tax matters.
- Determine the most important 2019 court cases addressing business and estate tax issues.
- Identify new or enhanced due diligence areas.
CPAs, tax professionals and attorneys.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.