Accounting Industry Update
Stay current on recent changes in accounting and auditing. Review FASB, SEC, PCC, PCAOB and AICPA standard-setting activity in the current year.
Implementation dates will be provided so you can plan for changes, and the course will highlight the changes that will be implemented in the current year. Also, discuss the difference between public and private company requirements.
- FASB Technical Agenda and upcoming changes
- Changes to ASUs (including revenue and leasing)
- Implementation dates and methods
- Audit quality initiatives
- Changes to compilation and review standards (SSARS); AICPA auditing standards; and PCAOB standards
- Identify hot topics in accounting and auditing.
- Outline the FASB Technical Agenda and upcoming changes.
- Recognize changes in ASUs, new requirements and implementation dates.
- Identify new disclosure requirements.
- Identify PCC alternatives and technical agenda.
- Recognize recent changes to AICPA auditing, compilation and review standards.
- Recognize how the PCAOB is influencing industry activity.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.