Executive Presentation Presence: Speak Up, Move Up
Partners, CFOs, directors, controllers and managers share a common skill—effective communication. Level up communication skills to aid in advancement and make an impact in meetings, presentations and more.
This course highlights the importance of identifying the target audience, their expected goals and objectives, subject knowledge, and attitude. Upon understanding the context, learn how to construct a memorable, relevant presentation and deliver it with impact.
Skills from the companion course Nonverbal Communication: The Silent Language of Success will be incorporated to enable attendees to develop the subtle and powerful techniques most successful communicators use.
Formerly titled: Executive Presentation Presence: Speak Up - Move Up
- Effective presentations
- Target audiences
- Common communication problems
- Nonverbal communication
- Determine context, content and nonverbal communications and understand how to use those factors to create memorable, organized and effective presentations.
- Recognize benefits of analyzing your target audience.
- Choose and Use effective audio visual materials.
- Build trust by communicating clear, focused and relevant information.
- Assumptions can kill the show.
CPAs and financial professionals.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.