2019 Business Tax Credits And Incentives Update
Tax credit and incentive programs offer significant savings opportunities, but are rarely utilized. This course will allow participants to identify and claim these valuable benefits.
- Research & Development (R&D) Tax Credit
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
- Small Business Health Care Tax Credit (SBHCTC)
- Opportunity Zones (OZ)
- California Governor's Office of Business & Economic Development (GO-Biz) Incentives
- Employment Training Panel (ETP)
- Determine application of available business tax credits and incentives
- Identify qualified activities
- Design processes to capture the credits and incentives
- Prepare proper documentation
- Calculate the benefit
- Comply with reporting requirements
CPAs and business owners.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.