Business Writing Series: Planning And Organizing Your Writing
Planning your document effectively ensures its success. Planning and structuring are as important as writing. Learn to identify the purpose of business documents, discover the two secrets to making readers care about your message, and gain techniques for honing a point before writing begins.
The most critical writing mistakes happen before you start to write. Knowing the purpose, analyzing the reader, and focusing your points will determine whether you generate the results you desire. This webinar will prepare you to think through your writing in a way that will cut your writing and editing time in half.
- Business writing
- Planning writing projects
- Project management
- Identify the purpose of a sample document and of an upcoming document.
- Identify the point of a sample document and of an upcoming document.
- Identify the hot buttons and inner questions of your reader.
- Name three principles of effective organization.
Staff, managers and partners.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.