Business Writing Series: Highlights Of Grammar And Punctuation
Don't let simple errors hamper your opportunity to move ahead in your organization. People judge intelligence, professionalism, and competence based on grammar and punctuation. You can master the mistakes that might otherwise sabotage your success.
In this fast-paced webinar, you will learn the secrets to common grammar and punctuation issues, including singular-plural agreement, sentence structure, and dangling modifiers. Also, you will review correct usage of the comma, hyphen, apostrophe and semicolon..
- Business writing
- Identify independent and dependent clauses in a sentence.
- Use gender appropriate language.
- Correct errors in singular-plural agreement.
- Correct dangling modifiers.
- Correct errors in comma usage.
- Correct errors in use of the apostrophe, hyphen and semicolon.
Young professionals, staff and managers.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.