Hot International Tax Issues And Practical Planning
International tax planning has been turned on its head since passage of the 2017 Act. This program will provide a practical approach to the hot issues and planning techniques that you need to know to properly advice your clients.
- Planning for Global Intangible Low-Taxed Income
- Provisions encouraging repatriation
- Choice of entity for foreign businesses coming to the United States and U.S. businesses going abroad.
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the changes that have occurred in 2017.
- Provide a framework of analysis to advise clients with respect to international operations.
- Recognize tools to assist clients regarding the international tax planning.
CPA, financial professionals and tax practitioners.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.