California Ethics And Fraud Case Studies
Examine case studies that focus on the ethical dilemmas, fraud findings and various ethics issues affecting California CPAs. The case studies reviewed will test the participants' knowledge of threats and safeguards.
This course fulfills both fraud and ethics requirements.
- Case studies combining ethic threats and fraud findings.
- Using the new AICPA threat and safeguard format.
- Understanding California-specific ethical dilemmas.
- Breach of ethical issues often leads to fraud findings.
- Determine where to draw the line on accounting ethics.
- Updating to the current California standards for ethics.
- California CPA fraud update on current case studies.
CPAs and accountants.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.