Accounting Industry Update: Revenue Under ASC 606
Stay current on recent changes in accounting and auditing. Review FASB, SEC, PCC, PCAOB and AICPA standard-setting activity in the current year.
Implementation dates will be provided so you can plan for changes, and the course will highlight the changes that will be implemented in the current year. Also, discuss the difference between public and private company requirements.
- Upcoming changes to revenue accounting
- Implementation dates and methods
- Impact of the standard on the business
- Recognize changes in revenue ASU, new requirements and implementation dates.
- Identify new disclosure requirements.
- Identify business implications of new revenue standard.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.