Financial Accounting Standards: Stock Based Compensation
This interactive course offers more than a review of hot accounting topics and recent changes in areas such as private company accounting and other specialized subjects. Refresh research skills and practice using codification.
Case studies and real-life examples will help attendees readily apply information covered. This course meets the specific accounting requirements that CPAs are required to meet for reissuance of their license.
Note: As this is an interactive workshop, course materials must be brought to class and a laptop is preferred.
- Common types of stock compensation
- Accounting for stock compensation
- Valuing stock based compensation
- Understand stock compensation accounting history.
- Identify recent changes to accounting standards in stock based compensation.
- Understand disclosure requirements.
CPAs, accountants and financial professionals.
Registration for this course has passed.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.