Financial Accounting Standards: Revenue Now & Future
This interactive course offers more than a review of hot accounting topics and recent changes in areas such as private company accounting and other specialized subjects. Refresh research skills and practice using codification.
Case studies and real-life examples will help attendees readily apply information covered. This course meets the specific accounting requirements that CPAs are required to meet for reissuance of their license.
Note: As this is an interactive workshop, course materials must be brought to class and a laptop is preferred.
- Current revenue standards under ASC 605
- Accounting for multiple element arrangements
- Future changes to revenue standards under ASC 606
- Understand the principal of recognition under ASC 606.
- Identify recent changes to accounting standards in reporting & disclosure.
- Determine how to transition from ASC 605 to ASC 606.
CPAs, accountants and financial professionals.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.