Investment Planning Guidance During the Trump Administration
After the first two years in office, we have seen major shifts. Both good and bad, but more importantly with icnreasing speed and concern! what will happen during economic phases that may cause investment strategies to change? Cover the issues surrounding world events and ways to prepare clients with a sound investment strategy during the second half of ther Trump administration. .
- Understanding the market
- Reading and reacting to the industry investment signs
- Preparing clients on how to deal with the issues that may affect investing during the Trump Administration.
- Identify how to read and understand the investment markets during this unusual presidential era.
- Recognize potential risks that may cause concern among your clients.
- Determing what sources to rely upon in assessing these decisions
- Determine appropriate strategies to help you prepare clients in a increasingly changing world.
CPAs and financial planners.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.