Setting Realistic Client Goals in Personal Financial Planning
Focus on developing real-world applications under various case study scenarios to guide clients in the development of long-term solutions and strategies.
How realistic are clients about personal financial planning? Are set goals truly attainable? What is your role in managing the process and what is yoiur accountability? It's all about setting and managing client expectations. Create a model to aid in identifying exposures and providing keen insights and recommendations to tackle those problems.
- Personal Financial Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Investment Planning
- Education Planning
- Income Tax Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Determine how to work with clients involving their personal financial planning concerns.
- Develop practical strategies to determine client exposures and provide appropriate recommendations in planning for insurance, investments, income tax, retirement, estate and education.
- Identify how to incorporate personal financial planning as a vital part of your practice.
- Determing how to monitor the process to ensure that the client is on track to achieve long-term goals.
CPAs and financial planning professionals.
Applicable if you are a HSCPA member in good standing.
Applicable if you are not a HSCPA member.